Saturday, February 11, 2012

Definition of Social Networking

social network
(noun)

1. a network of friends, colleagues, and other personal contacts: Strong social networks can encourage healthy behaviors.

2. Computers .
a. an online community of people with a common interest who use a Web site or other technologies to communicate with each other and share information, resources, etc.: a business-oriented social network.

b. a Web site or online service that facilitates this communication.

Social Network. (n.d.) In DictionaryOnline.com. Retrieved from http://dictionary.reference.com

3 comments:

  1. I don't know why it made my reference line in all caps and the color of my text is weird. I didn't do this. When I try to edit it, it shows it in correct format.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah. I think that's just the theme you selected doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, it is kind of odd. You could either copy and paste the text into Notepad then copy and paste it back into the blogger page. Or you could look at the HTML language of the post and see what might be causing it.

    ReplyDelete